View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #53
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Shakotan_Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Relax, scrub. I'm not the one that "went ham" into a concrete column in a parking structure, lol.

I"m going to try to refrain from replying to this thread because I tried to help but after your reply, I'm led to believe that you're really some fanboy idiot that "can drift just fine...into concrete columns".

And how do I know this? Based on just your build thread:

1.) Thanks to Wangan Midnight/Initial D, you decided to spend "your money" on a daily that costed you about $2,000. The chassis itself was old and chances of you finding a absolutely CLEAN one was slim but you took your chances without inspecting the car beforehand. You even thought the lightly built motor was a bonus for the price when in reality it was on it's way out. And then you coughed up some cash to just get it running again.

And then it get's better!

2.) The more time spent with this car the more you realized that your decision to buy this specific chassis was a bust, then you call it a missile when you've never tracked it, and now, you're trying to act like you knew it was a missile from the start.

LOL riiiiiiiight. Let's go with that...

3.) When other members of this forum are trying to direct you to make (a) better choice(s), you used your style of crashing into concrete columns as "going ham". I guess drifting into a wall or parking structures gets you some kind of street cred even though that tells me that you don't drift "just fine". You hit the rear side of your car which means you have absolutely no sense of your cars perimeter.

With all of that put together, that tells me that your intelligence and common sense levels are about the same as a prepubescent kid. Don't try to front on the facts, scrub.
youd be too pussy to drift there, if you saw it maybe youd shut your mouth, ive done plenty of drifting down there without hitting anything. First off a s30
is a terrible car to drift but oh well some people do
it anyways. I know the size of my car and how much angle its capable of which isnt much, and on top of that the floors are waxed which makes braking very delayed as you just keep sliding for another second or so. Ima keep driftin my damn s30 and do whatever the fuck i want, and hey, theres a guy on youtube that bought a hakosuka with a motor that was on its way out too but hey no ones bitching like a litte *snip about that. Whatever man. write me another story on how i fucked up, its called human error and simply going too fast as im sliding inbetween 2 pillars about 15ft or less apart from eachother.
Shakotan_Z is offline   Reply With Quote