View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #283
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MAHALOHAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
i got pulled over in coronado, san diego once in my 240SX. A female officer pulls up and asked for the usual but my trick is to always show my military id first in some way as i pull my drivers license out and then they see that im from hawaii so they ask me if i shipped the vehicle and just give me warnings about my tint and exhaust then let me go.

another time while stationed in bremerton, washington a military cop pulls me over on base in my 350Z and ask the usual and as i give him my insurance card he starts yelling at me and telling me "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GIVE ME THIS?" "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME?" for no reason i knew that it wasnt expired and then he realized he was in the wrong and says fix your license plate light and lets me go. and i just sit there wondering wtf just happened?

here in hawaii cops mainly pull over young looking drivers in honda civics since thats what all the high school kids drive now a days plus cops isnt what stop us here its the fucking RECON shit.
MAHALOHAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote