View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #3667
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of

So i've put my rig together and started messing around... i've been having trouble with sliding any car around most corners.

my thing is i can't get a feel for how much grip-slip ratio the rear has compared to the front and how much countersteer i need to adjust for throttle input. i've tried 1 or 2 setups from gtplanets "drift settings-for steering wheels" and was messing with the ballast weight and placement (learned that from RC Drifting) but still cant hold a solid line..

the cars i like to use are the TOM'S Chaser, the Gran Tursimo 350z and the S13 on the screen. i have had a little bit of luck with the AE86 SS version though.

any of you guys make any suggestions? or car setup tips?
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote