View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #15912
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightKouki View Post
Guys, I literally JUST posted a vid with this exact same setup like 2 pages ago lol.

PBM cobra downpipe, isis resonated test pipe to 4 inch blasters WITH apexi ecv.

The ECV quiets it down a TON...its the only way not to set off car alarms on my street.

With the valve closed it honestly just like....hisses.

Here's the vid again, you can hear the difference...but in person its more noticable, the phone doesnt quite pick up the tone properly, and the vid was taken in a really echo-y spot.
I just put mine in today with the ECV. Shit is loud on idle but I think this is quieter than my old Buddy Club II. That shit got a small resonator but that was louder. Then again, I got an RB. Ant at Enjuku did say that it'll sound more muffled on an RB compared to over an SR.

With the ECV on and cruising, its actually pretty quiet. I can hear my noisy ass transmission so thats pretty quiet for me.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote