View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #51
Daviticus

Trader Rating: (0)
Daviticus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croustibat View Post
The coilovers they sell, while they are clearly not up to the job damping /rebound wise, are constructed well enough. They do the job, and while they sure wont give the handling you get from mid /high priced coilovers, they still do the job.
This is all you needed to say. As this is a "coilover review" and not a "suspension arm review", the information you provided about the arms is null and void for this topic of discussion. You are more than welcome to voice your displeasure about the products that weren't up to your expectations, but please only do so if it pertains to this thread. Harsh generalizations of all products based on the failures of few is brash and reckless.

That being said, while I probably won't be picking up EMUSA coils anytime soon, there is a possibility I may be getting CXRacing coils [may as well be the same thing with different paint] relatively soon. Seems like I may just have to get them, drive hard on them for a few months, buy used Teins, and used K-Sports, then do some skidpad testing in addition to driver reviews. THAT, would be information well-needed for those that want to turn or slide on a budget.