Thread: Nissanparts.cc
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #51
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by corry29 View Post

I don't need the extensions anymore, it's not going to happen anyways. I'll just deal with this incomplete order and the extra money down from my OWN pocket to fix it. This transaction is done.
If you don't need the extensions anymore, please contact Russell via PM (preferably with your order number and things like that) so he can refund you for the extensions. Russell has been in contact with me and I'm the mediator regarding your issue and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Items do take time to receive, especially if they are on back order from the manufacturer in Japan. Unfortunately this isn't FnF and you can't overnight parts from Japan () and regards to the communication, Russell also told me that he tried emailing you in the past, but wasn't sure if it went through or not. Plus, he has been dealing with personal issues as well, as he shared on this forum (http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/4...-here-why.html), so he may not get back to you as fast as you liked.

Again, to finalize, Russell has told me to inform you, corry29, to please contact him so he can refund your account for the items.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote