View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #13
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Here's a good read on the oiling issue with RB engines.

The SkyLife - Modified and Exotic Car News Community, Tutorials, Build Stories and How To guides.: Nissan Skyline GTR Oil Pump problems

I have the snout issue, but I just said fuck it and slapped a new N1 oil pump.

As far as temp, I'm not running AC, using a Nismo thermostat, some no name Ebay Aluminum rad, Dual FAL fans that I'm using as pushers and a PBM Swirl pot. No issue at the track or daily with the fans on. Car would get hot on the track but not till after running it hard for a while. I'd kick the fans on, chill for a few minutes to get it back down and would sit about 76*.

Still running a stock turbo setup so putting down maybe 210 on stock boost. I got a old IHI turbo kit to put in that should get me close to 400 and be happy with it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote