View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 07:23 AM   #22
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Man, we all know level one for the show scene is paint job on a completely stock car!! Once you slap on the tYtE SilViA badges on there, no doubt hes stepped up to level two, thus allowing him to win best JDM of Show, or possibly Best Drifter....

WTF his door jams dont even match!?!?! BOOOOO!!!

One a serious note, I wouldnt doubt if such a stupid catagory was to come out... "Best Drifter of show"

Back in 98-99, i was in highschool, but I was dead in love witht eh importscene, it was still pretty original and you didnt see stupid cars like this accord, and the import models where pretty decent. Now since it has gone soo mainstream and public, people instantly turn into "Super Tuners" from reading a super market magazine or watching tv, and you got every group of 16-17 year old girls thinking they can model 5 girls to 1 car yadda yadda.