View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #19
GT/?

Trader Rating: (0)
GT/? is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterjoey View Post
I got the swap from JDM VTEC in canada. It came with a test drive video and 33,000k on the car. It is a series 2 RB20DET. It has 660cc injectors, Godspeed kkr430 turbo, huge same side intercooler, Nistune Ecu. It is pushing 16psi and dyno numbers of 400hp and 396 toque on race gas. Top 16 xdc Texas. Next upgrade arrived for christmas, new Godspeed intake manifold and intercooler. This is such a fun ass car and really reliable.
That sounds like a fun car. Gonna read more on the 20s, but SR20 make the same power I guess why not go with that since it's an easier and has more aftermarket parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrifter View Post
okay first off people need to get off the LS bandwagon. First off its the same price swap for swap for an ls or rb26dett. Go price out everything. okay with that being said it depends on what you wanna do witht he car. Then go from there im doing a 26 swap with a 50/50 weight basis so if you want some pointers let me know
I found the 26 has a lot more aftermarket parts and less issues, more importantly the starvation problem. How much did and are you going to spend? I followed a 26 build over here but didn't finish it as I wasn't interested in this, but to the 3rd page lots of modifications and fabricating was done on that s13, do you have a build thread I can check out?

Do any of you guys have video?
GT/? is offline   Reply With Quote