View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #31
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Quest for Boost View Post
Thanks. It's a pretty decent car. I don't think I have much to worry about in terms of Eric Chlamydia getting her filthy little mitts on it again. Although, in with the texts I received from him earlier tonight, he said that I should not underestimate his gutsiness, and since he decided to keep a key to my car, he's not necessarily above making the trip from Valencia, PA to KY to either get in it to mess with my things or simply steal the whole car.
I can't believe he's telling me these things; knowingly giving me this paper-trail to where if he did actually find the spine to do something illegal, he would instantly be the prime suspect for either breaking and entering, or grand-theft-auto. Stupid, stupid guy...
I call that insurance. Let him do it, and you will get rid of the headache once and for all, and will save others from getting screwed over. Sounds like a complete dipshit, i honestly woulf have kicked his ass by now be cause my patience would have ran out, im glad you held yourself composed. Chlamydia - lmao.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links