View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #39
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
I know most of you people are probably shaking your heads at my build, which is great, because I am too. So we can laugh some more at what else I've done. I tore all the front support shit, that I was doing, out because it gave me a head ache looking at it. Then I did this which I think is a better idea.

I'm working on getting a pipe bender, but for now it's angle cuts and welding. I plan on making the center bars, wether I keep this or change it a little bit more, removable for ease of engine install/removal. Learned a lot so far, but unfortunately its mostly from doing it wrong first, so more time has been spent undoing mistakes rather than making progress. Besides that, I think I have found a completely original powerplant. I don't think I have ever seen anyone use it before either. I've been researching it closely for about 5 1/2 months now, and it seems to have an unknown power potential. So far, all studies and close observations have seen it tested for hours on end, during all kinds of conditions with zero fatigue of any parts. Actually the longer it runs, the power the source seems to actually produce. Obviously, custom fabrication will be needed to seat the power plant in the engine bay, but it should be minimal. Would you like to see it? Well here it is

Like I said, unlimited power levels that make the energizer bunny look like a little bitch.