View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Your thoughts on sandy hook conspiracy theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d516tIViRLI

Just watched it and did some of my own digging. I am very confused, disturbed, and I want to find out more.

This especially interests me because of it involving young kids. But look at 8:50 especially.

If this theory is true, then we should look into Adam lanza's (or whatever) life. Maybe he might have found some information online that the government didnt want exposed so they killed him?

I'm just a guy with some questions thats all. It's quite curious if you look at it without emotion

Damnit, I suck at embedding videos

I also feel that it is just going to end with the news bringing up some nasty news about the theorists themselves and most people will discredit it. There is some info that is really quite shady such as the medical examiner/firemen/people were just standing around/there was only one ambulance that we ever saw/the dad who came out joking and shit and gets into character etc etc
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links