Thread: Baller Bolts
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #147
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Just read this and wow I cant belive what I am reading... being in the fastner business myself I know at time you run out of stock and the supplier back orders things on you and you have to track them down else where...but the latest i have ever been was a week tops!
I understand these other guys are making not your run of the mill bolts - but trust me they make them in bulk to save on cost and I would bet thats why you guys are waiting so long - they wait until they get enough orders to cover the cost and then they make a run.
Sell fastners is not really worth it profit-wise in my case - I just do it to help others out that need it.

Anyone can get fastners made its just the up front costs that gets you...
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote