Thread: Sneakerheads
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #334
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I guess I could say im og. I had my first js in 5th grade. Black and white 13s the all black with white paws. Then started collecting until high school. Had atleast 1 pair from jordan 1 to 20. I could remember js being on sale, crazy one ill never forget the olive 9s were on sale for like 60 bucks. Eventually sold them all because I got into cars and buying parts.. i just recently in the last few months got back in the game, acquired about 20 js in a span of 3 months.. but im just not into js alone. Nike dunks low tops mainly, randome nikes, i love the waffles, pumas, diesels, adidas racers, just a big sneakerhead.. ill post pics when i get back to the states, on vaca.

因果関係の流れ

Last edited by MikeisNissan; 01-24-2013 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: edited for reason:
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote