Thread: Baller Bolts
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #158
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
I did read the full posts and half the shit you're saying still doesn't make any sense since this is a Baller Bolts thread. But you were answering these people's concerns as if you were either A. Ryan, the owner of BB or B. you were standing up for Ryan.
Wow...all I have been saying is I think they are holding everyones money until they get enough orders to make a run...and that its crazy the prices they charge...I was also saying I sell bolts too and know that this is not good business manner...not sure how you got confused...
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote