View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #80
GTMat
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
GTMat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester View Post
I'm not one to make excuses; so with the utmost of respect to you, I apologize for being so brash. The guy up there was correct- your synopsis of your product was very honest; and I find it admirable that you even recommend higher-end, butyl-based deadeners over your own to those with fewer budgetary constraints.

Also- thank you for offering me sample in spite of how crappy I came off. Right now, I have no need. However, in the event I ever decide to build a second keeper, I may consider taking you up on it.

--Mike
Hey Mike,
Now that we offer our own butyl based mat, maybe you can give us a shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I have been a high-end car audio dealer/installer for 20 years now, have personally done installs on over 25,000 vehicles and I'm a Second Skin dealer to-boot... and that post I just quoted is the most honest reply I have ever heard from a product rep/manufacturer. Most reps just say their product is the best you can buy and talk it up like they are re-inventing the wheel... I get sick of it.

Kudos to you man... I may just have to try your product out as a cheaper price point product.
I'd like to offer you a small testing sample. I'm interested in hearing some feedback from a professional installer.