View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:45 AM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatSleepDriftS13 View Post

Dorkidori can you please post some more detailed pics of how your wheels look with those 15mm spacers? they look pretty good . I'm thinking of doing the same with my Teardrops it looks pretty bad the way the wheels sit and im wondering if the 15mm spacers would make the difference.

Here's a pic to somewhat show how it looks without spacers. Oh yeah and here's another pic of my old chuki.
i havent shot any pics of the car lately, life has been SUPER busy. im gonna try to get a few on saturday (if i have time to wash my money pit) since i just put a new HKS exhaust on my car.

the 15mm just push the wheels out a bit, nothing huge, but looks MUCH better in filling up the fenders. its not superJDMtyte hellaflush, but theres no need to roll your fenders or anything. i would recommed you lower your car quite a bit before doing it as you wont really see the difference with your ride height (not hating on your car, just saying needs moar lower to notice spacers)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote