View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #10
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=Corbic;5125667]There are only three choices.

i wish but a raptor is to exspencive and i dont like those tacomas really idk y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
OP pass on the Tundra. It's a pile. Also, don't get a Big-Block truck unless you like single diget fuel economy while towing.

Unless you will be towing every other day, don't waste your money and time on a diesel. They are expensive to buy, maintenance can be devastating and full-size diesel trucks don't get the best fuel economy at the extra cost of diesel.
i wasnt really planning on the tundra unless they were supper great trucks because i already know how bad they were in gas took me about 250$ to drive 5 hours in one of those things haha sick truck but that V8s a killer

also didnt plan on going diesel because there super exspensive like everyones said already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

Or you could go with a Diesel truck and not worry about it, Have you considered spending less and getting an early 90s or late 80s Chevy/GMC 1 ton with the big block? Those can be found real cheap and look cool.
^^ only way to get a cheap one is like you said a old 1990 or 1980 that will have 3xx,xxx and may blow up any day so didnt want to put my self in a old car really looking for something new to tow and daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
The only trucks I would ever consider. Yes I know it is basically the same truck.

ive always liked these truck and never heard anything bad or ever had any problems with them the denalli pick up is really nice
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote