View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
hpipro4 s13 ka-t build

well i've been on here for a while but never really made a build thread so here it goes...i do have an s13 wire tuck thread.

my 1st car.... my 1st build. all works done by me with my own bare hands and lotza sweat & hardwork! started back in 2008 and my build has been ongoing.....

car is a 92 s13 salvaged title lol bought off a chick that drifted it. cost me 2600 which i now realized i overpaid for it! needed new tires and a/c compressor was hanging. brown interiors with welded diff lol

1st day i got the car.....

didnt know a thing about s13 till i actually went out in the garage and got dirty lol

got bored one day and decided i was going to make the bay look tucked! so there i went....

started with engine harness...

battery tray was a bitch to removed!

after engine harness was done i decided to re-locate battery, and fuse/relay boxes to the inside....

also installed few electronics.......

August 2009 the car was up and running....

relocated s14 ps fluid tank/ intake cut out

relocated charcoal canister

slim HID

coolant reserve

September 2010 went all out.....

stance LX+ luv em!

suspension techniques sways

PBM luv!

my clutch went out so i went with all this

finished my z33 caliper swap using stock e-brake cable

jdm visor

rps13 kouki center overlay

January 2011 decided to go ka-t

scored a ka-t stuff locally and decided to take out dash again and re-wire/relocate where my gauges will go...decided that im going to ditch center vent and creat my own triple gauge pod using fiberglass stay tuned...

also wired in an viper 5901 remote start system...lovin it!

ditched the center and taped it with foil tape...y?? i dunno i felt like it..haha

moved some of the relays to the top so their not showing underneath glovebox.

i g0t very creative and modded my toplite that i never use and manage to fit my greddy mss(use as fan controller) in there w/o doing anything to much just using dremel w/cut off wheels and viola!!!!!i think it turn out perdy cool. wat ya think?

Last edited by hpipro4; 08-03-2014 at 11:39 PM..
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links