View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Beware of these People! FUCK TEAM GET SUM! pix inside! SOCAL AREA

Beware of these thieves!.they are from Team Get SUM which is known for stealing cars in the socal area..they stole member Dobl3r blue em1 a few years ago and got caught..As most of you know my car was stolen from me on 12/24/2012 (xmas eve)...I did my research and found most of my parts for sale on a facebook forum called Socal parts/cars for sale...They used a fake account which is this one Kevin Wong to sell my parts but they left a phone number which i searched and came up to be HARRY TEP ( hondatech username: black1two) & has multiple GTA's and was also part of this bust ( Chop Shop Raided in Long Beach - Honda-Tech ) because he had a chopshop going on in his own moms house

heres the pic showing Black1two on honda tech using the same number as "kevin wong"

I came to conclusion that black1two and harry tep were the same person becauseboth account were selling a blue em1 which is this one that is pictured THIS CAR ALSO has my rims mounted on it in this pic...he spray painted my rnr silver...

and the honda tech link to him selling the em1 for proof
http://hondamarketplace.com/sh...19555

all in all beware of these thieves...

check out this gay ass group shot.. percy (black guy), harry aka black1two on here (all the way to the left) and sean khun aka logtech one here (all the way to the right above black guy)

heres a pic of harry from team get sum

heres a picture of Nick Dominique Lor...and a picture of his current ride he recently crashed due to a lower control arm snapping on him...

s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links