View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #48
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
In my opinion boost makes drifting so easy, so if your really good behind the wheel with out it when you do eventually have boost your gonna perform awesomely.

Personally when i had my stock ka i was open diff and na with headers and i couldn't break em loose at all... After i finished my build and had boost with welded diff its almost effortless ..

I do sort of wish i had more practice with an underpowered car just so i can get my skills honed how ever i just wanted to finish my project.

It is alot of fun. Im not one to say im good at drifting at all. infact i dont go drifting much at all.. but once in awhile i go have some fun.. Just floor it alittle and noticed its pretty simple since i have a way to power out.

In the end no HP can amount to the skill you can conceive. I believe you can do some pretty amazing driving if you have a passion for the sport and dedicate your free time practicing and trying to find the best method that works for you...