View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #111
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
well i am back home, and been working on wiring and this starting issue, ended up ordering a completely new wiring harness from wiring specialties, and had them put msd clips and resistors on it,

i have been fixing things the previous owner did when they did the swap, like the lack of using the brown dash plug, lets just say soldering this back on up under the dash was a PITA,

and putting the brown plug on the chassi harness, and wiring it up found several wires that were hooked up backwards, and not used, so my harness will be here tomorrow and we will see what pins are used on the chassi harness plug, and i will finish wiring that and see if she fires up,

pictures will come tomorrow and hopefully a dyne soon, i have just been busy and our road has been terrible
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote