View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #359
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
What projectors do you have?
Waiting for friend to get back to me

Quote:
If you don't want to modify the back housing which is sometimes necessary you can get the 4300k D2H bulbs and 35watt ballasts from TRS. It's best to use oem bulbs and ballasts if you can though. I really like their wiring harnesses and supply one with almost all of my retrofits so you should pick one up too
I ordered their 35watt ballasts, H1 harness and 6000k bulbs to try out.

Oem ballasts and bulbs - you mean like S2000, TSX, etc projectors and phillips bulbs?

I may do that down the line, I got an extra set of usdms and another set of jdm headlights to play with.

Also Mike from clearcorners is a good friend, he may yet swindle me into buying his overpriced shit.

edit: BMW e46 single Xenon projectors with D2s bulbs is what's in the headlamps according to my friend.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote