View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #2625
->>OMGRLY!?<<-

Trader Rating: (0)
->>OMGRLY!?<<- is an unknown quantity at this point
I snapped this pic a couple years ago in Monroe, WA at Formula Drift.. Now that I am narrowing down my color selections for my project I started going through pics to get ideas.. However, I have been arguing with myself about if this r32 is KH2 (Gun Grey Metallic) or 732 (Black Pearl Metallic).. Anyone know for certain what color this is?

I've combed through google images and forums for literally hours, still go back and forth.. My gut says Black Pearl Metallic, but I keep second guessing.. Dont go to google and type in the paint codes because like I said, I've spent a retarded amount of time combing through pics on google and forums.. So I am trying to find someone who is knowledge able about r32s! Or for anyone who knows who owns this car..

The tough part is I can find pics of each color that can be argued to look or not look like the picture I took (there is no editing done to the pic, maybe a crop)

Here is a sample of what I found..

Gun Grey Metallic (according to some aussie on a forum from down-under lol):

Black Pearl Metallic (some Canadian owns this car and posted pics on a forum with the title "My '89 Black Pearl Metallic Nissan Skyline"):