View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #7
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by canyontougeFC3S View Post
If its a Nissan factory upgrade option, wouldnt it still be considered a Nissan Motorsport product? The quality is there, and it is definitely a rarity. As far as the rear strut bar, Im confident that it is a Nismo product via Nismo 55420-S13SB Rear Upper Strut Tower Bar S13
Nissan options come from many sub brands. Nismo, Autech, Impul and Navan etc. In the case of the front strut bar its only a Nissan strut bar. The only difference between it and a Nismo bar is a Nismo sticker in place of "Nissan" and Nismo stamped into the strut mounts. I was unaware of the rear strut bar being Nismo becasue it didnt possess the stamp I normally see and its polished. I will delete my previous comment about it. I learn something new with these cars almost everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyontougeFC3S View Post
Sorry, I'm a bit confused myself. What I'm having trouble understanding is if its not a nismo (Nissan Motorsports) front strut bar but still offered by Nissan as a factory OEM option wouldn't it most likely come out of the same manufacturer that makes the nismo strut bars?

Just to clarify for those interested, the rear strut bar is indeed made by nismo.
Here is the rear strut bar I was referring to. Sorry for the misunderstanding.