View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
jebarton3

Trader Rating: (0)
jebarton3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Drifting.com horrible customer service

After placing an order on a DVD on the 5th of this month I waited for 5 days to get a tracking number. The shipping said 3-5 business days and it was coming from USPS. I never got a tracking number and after 5 days no DVD in the mail. I then emailed them and waited with no response. I then decided to call them and they said they had the tracking number and would ema it to me. Ok cool. I track the order and to this day it still says electronic shipping in received. This means they haven't even shipped it. This is funny to me now because when I called the second time on Thursday the 11th they told me the order was picked up and shipped and that I would receive the package no later than Saturday maybe Monday. I accepted that and waited. I tried tracking it again With no updates to the tracking info. I thought it may be broken. I ordered something from another place where they use USPS also. Immediately after receiving my tracking information I was able to see updates on the shipping progress which has me to believe that they are just lying to their customers to get them to stop calling. Well I've been trying to contact them and now I can't get a hold of them at all. I it want what I ordered and in the time that they gave their word on. This is getting absolutely ridiculous, especially now knowing so many other people have been having issues with them. Not impressed with them as a company and will not be doing business with them in the future. But I still want what I paid for!
jebarton3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links