View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #706
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Interesting signings by the Spurs today adding Tracy McGrady and Quentin Richardson.

I would think they'd want to bolster their frontcourt to compete with the big men in the West (Clippers, Lakers, Memphis, Oklahoma) instead of adding swingmen, but I'm sure they have a reason. Who am I to question the Spurs organization?

I can't help but wonder, does this mean that the Spurs will be knocked out in the first round? They even got the TMac "one round and out" curse working for them now.
I can't really say that either of those 2 will help them at all. It's the start of the Playoffs and I highly doubt that either of them are in shape enough to play more than 5mins per game. Plus they could be huge defensive liabilities because of their lack of conditioning. This feels like more of a fill out the last 2 spots on the roster move. I don't expect them to play much at all.

My question is.... Where are all the Memphis fans at? I really like that team. I'm going to pick them as my wildcard team for the 3rd year in a row. Heat vs Grizz in the finals anyone?...