View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #139
180sxmaniac
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
180sxmaniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i dont care if he prays to allah or god personally. i just wish he'd do his job and try to find a way to help the economy

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Having been a History Major in college I've learned to vote based on who I don't want in office rather than who I want. Example: I voted 2012 for Obama because my pick Ron Paul didn't win the republican nominee and there was no way I was going to vote for Mitt. President's are puppets,that are controlled by globalist. It's kinda like "corporations are people my friend"<<<Mitt Romney quote lol and so they pay to put a president in office and once that president goes in office throw everything he said he was going to do prior to his election in the trash because he's going to listen and do what the globalists/elite tell him to do and if not he will end up like JFK. That's the primary reason why Ron Paul didn't win the RED nominee if you ask me,it was because he was such a supporter of the constitution and he would've done things that would've harmed the "Elite"(elite meaning not so much the wealthy/rich but rather the families/mob/goldman sach's etc who manipulate the system/country/currency) in this country like legalizing marijuana as well as bring all the troops home immediately and ending this war on terror nonsense with the middle east, as well as granting clemency to those in prison on minor drug charges,Ron Paul would've done all the things we hoped Obama was going to do. Obama has done a few things but this country has made little progress since he's been in office,things have only gotten worse,time for our system to crash so we can start from ground up.
180sxmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote