View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #127
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisbro View Post
how so? because yall dont like my friends car that I plasti dipped?

I'd hardly say I was "owned" in any way.
No because you came into this thread guns blazing. Said everyone had been dealing with shitty plasti-dip jobs. Then you proceeded to tell us how you've just finished a friend's car (poor fella) and posted pictures of your finished work. You then blamed the poor quality appearance on your Galaxy S3 camera, where as in fact the cell phone camera is most definitely hiding a lot of the imperfections a real camera would pick up on. Everyone else said it looks terrible but in your defense you said that was the desired look your friend was after. You then logged into Zilvia and read all the comments of people saying the paint job blows hard. After reading all the comments you then logged off with no response to the thread. Then you wake up this morning and write two measly sentences in response, hardly with the same fire you initially had (when you thought plasti-dip looked good).

Thus, you sir have been Nis-owned.