View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #126
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
well damn I guess I could update this shit hahaha.

soo end of 2012 was good, beginning of 2013 I pulled the motor back out to do some cool DIY CTSV shifter bushing things so my shifter would be tightened up, Also went with some new Sikky 1 7/8 ceramic coated headers, and re did the wiring harness and cut out a lot of unused stuff. Also sold all of my RPF1's

So here it sat for a bit

Then I bought a LOT of Weds Kranze Cerberus 1's and re lipped them all.

New headers came in along with a ASD handbrake so we started putting it all back together.

Thats when we noticed the headers laid on the ground so we proceeded to bend them to where they needed to go haha...

Then it was wheel test fitting time.

Tires finally mounted and car back on the ground!

Bought a K's wing.

Did some burnouts in the driveway...

Then I had some real pictures taken.

Did some more burnouts...

Then I laid down all the vinyl for the 2013 season that's about to start. The main design of the finger waves was hand drawn by my tattoo artist and then cut out of chrome vinyl.

Then took it down to the shop for hangs and to get some good pics taken.

And thats all of the updates I can think of for now. Enjoy.