View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #3083
guitaraholic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
guitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
best wishes. My 64 AR 3076 did 460rwhp at 21 psi on pump gas at 7500 and we didn't spin it up to what the solid lifter valvetrain, ATI damper and balanced internals would let us. We had a couple degrees of timing that could still have been added, and a half point to full point of AFR to optimize yet. I am still tempted to go back and work on getting 500rwhp on pump. As tuned, we saw 342 pounds of torque at 3400 or so and flat until redline. Currently redline is at 7850 but given the amount of power it makes from 4500rpm, there isn't much need to ring it out.s.

That is very impressive, to get 342 ft-lbs at 3400 RPM, that isn't much more rpm than a 2860, and is very comparable, and even better than a lot of 2871r's.

I don't even see 3071s hitting that low, and you have a larger compressor wheel to spin. Good job,, do you happen to have a dyno graph?
guitaraholic is offline   Reply With Quote