View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #38
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
Engine: S13 SR20DET
WHP: 458 WHP 342 WTQ only spinning up to 7,400 even though we could have spun it past 8.5k easily
Greddy Rods & pistons, Maxworks built & sleeved bottom end
Injectors: Injector Dynamics 1000CC. Splitfire coil packs, NGK plugs
Compression: 9:1, with Apexi HG
Turbo: GTX3076R billet wheel .64AR single scroll with anti-surge housing, full race manifold & down pipe, 4" intake with 1200cfm AFE air filter
Manifold: Greddy Intake Manifold, Era-1 billet Throttle body, Greddy R Spec intercooler with stainless fabricated piping, Tial 50mm BOV and 44mm MVR wastegate
Boost: ~ 20 Psi
Cams: HKS Step 3 272 with solid lifters
ECU: Apexi Power FC MAP-based, with boost control
Gas: 92 pump gas

We had another .5 AFR+ to go, 1 or 2 more psi, a couple degrees more timig and 1k RPM more that we could have spun it up to. It was 7:30PM at night so we quit. We probably could have gotten past 500rwhp and we think we could have done it safely on pump gas. The car is daily driven, and the knock sensor hasn't shown any signs of knocking on 92 at full boost. I am convinced that there is much more in it, but the car barely gets traction in 3rd gear with 275s so pushing for 500 rwhp is impractical except for bragging rights, which I don't care about. The above printout wasnt the last run, but the final sheet wasn't much different (I don't have it on this laptop)

This dyno sheet shows my new GTX3076R plot over my old GT2871R plot; same car same dyno.