View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #80
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post

So when prices of clean 240s rise, other sellers of beat up cars feel that they can justify higher prices because they are asking close to what the clean one sells for and theirs has more "valuable parts".
That's the problem.

If a car has megan or godspeed links, primered, with pulled quarters I don't see that as an upgrade. It will cost me even more time and money to replace with stock or aftermarket. I don't even look at cars if they have pulled or dented quarter panels. The cost of fixing that at a bodyshop will cost upwards of 3K+

Now on the other hand, if modified cars actually had quality parts on it that I desire like an SR with a real Greddy manifold, Blitz exhuast, spl links, etc. then I would be willing to pay more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
and if you dont have the time and money to work on your car then dont get a 240sx... ask anyone who owns their car on here. you buy a 240 you're buying a project.
Never have truer words been spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote