Thread: X-Box One
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #22
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Guessing you would just dl your xbl account from cloud to friends xbox and play with it there. My friends and I already do this. Both consoles will sell well nobody can dispute that.
From article:
Quote:
“What follows naturally from this is that each disc would have to be tied to a unique Xbox Live account, else you could take a single disc and pass it between everyone you know and copy the game over and over. Since this is clearly not going to happen, each disc must then only install for a single owner.”

This is the new thing that is differnet right? only the account holder can play but the person that dosen't have it logged has to pay, IE friend that wants play for the first time will have to pay a fee, or am I reading this wrong?