View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
ih8bmps
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ih8bmps is an unknown quantity at this point
Twisted motion burglary

Sadly my shop was robbed on Tuesday morning between 3am and 7am, they stripped my race car down stole a customers car along with 30 grand in parts

“Twisted motion is posting a cash reward for the info in leads to the people responsible for breaking Into our shop and stealing one of our cars and all our stuff. This is not a reward to return the stuff that was stolen but simply a bounty on the **sholes that did this. $2,000 cash reward for the info leading to the people responsible.

Ace’s car was one of the things that have been stolen, along with 5 or 6 godspeed turbo chargers 2 sr20det motors ( 1 of them being mine) the wheels and tires off my race car which was left on jackstands (18×10.5 varrstoens) black with federal 595s and rsrs in front neo chrome lug nuts 6 steering wheels with nrg adapters 2 bride gradation reclineable seats with rails an i pad, glowshift gauges 4 turbo smart boost controllers a greddy type rz BOV.

I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of things but at the moment this is what i can remember. I’m offering a 2000 dollar cash reward leading to the recovery or the person who did this to us. it can be completely anonymous, a text or call from a blocked number is fine. I’m awaiting the security footage from the front of the shop which hopefully will tell me who was a part of this. so far what i have is a skinny male brimmed hat and shorts with a lifted white ford ranger or f150, lifted with black rims. he looks over the fence then runs to his truck and pulls to the front. 4 cars where involved in this. I’ve had a few calls saying a slammed red integra was trying to sling sr20dets today please keep an eye open for us. whoever did this, you will be caught its just a matter of time. there are cameras surrounding my building."
ih8bmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links