View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #25
NinjaWithAGun
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NinjaWithAGun is an unknown quantity at this point
To put it simply, I've had these on my daily for well over a year now at full stiff and I can still walk, lol. I had Megans on the car when I bought it, and the difference in ride quality and handling after putting on the FEAL's was mind blowing. With the Megans it felt like I was off-roading on a plank of wood just driving down the street, bouncing around so much I would actually loose traction or tweak a bit on corners every time I hit a miniscule bump. With the FEAL coils the ride is much smoother, better handling and much better on traction and control. On the Megans there were some interchanges and on ramps I'd actually slow way down for because it was so damn jerky and bouncy that the car felt unstable as all hell, but with the FEALs I can take the same corners full throttle throughout without ever letting off and my car wont even twitch. The car also feels a hell of a lot better, more planted and more controlled when engaging in vehicular shenanigans with friends! Also worth noting is the first thing every passenger who's ever ridden in my friends hatch that had Megans and now has Godspeeds that rides in my car says is, "holy crap your car rides so much nicer than his!" So yeah, I'd say it's well worth the money and would highly recommend them to anyone be it for track or street use, whatever tickles your fancy.
NinjaWithAGun is offline   Reply With Quote