View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #47
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
It's funny that people actually put the "old worn beat car" status in play. It means nothing. I guess everyone who restores classics are stupid?
1) Its not a classic
2) Its not a fucking classic
3) ITS A PIECE OF SHIT 240SX, ITS NOT A FUCKING CLASSIC

Find me the people who have done full-on restorations, please. Besides me and toby, and like 3 other people. Find me people who've really gone that in-depth into their restorations. They are far and few between... which is why its stupid.

Its stupid because its a lot of money, which I have personal hands-on knowledge of and can tell you that 10k is opening, its not enough to seal the deal. I can scratch my ass with 10k and the car would still be far from complete.

Besides the fact that these cars are still not valuable or collectable, etc... they are not CLASSICS. Want a classic? Buy something they didnt make 240,000,024,042 of.... (ie: NOT a 240SX).

I'm still waiting to see a 240Z sell for big money. So far, they're still too many out there.. and they are 20 years older than our pieces of shit.