View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #104
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Phonso View Post
Did Yury give you a lower harness as well?

I think I have a theory on the way he wired up the speed calibration wires with the engine harness hope you don't mind me posting, because I was thinking of doing this myself.

VSS sensor output --> lower harness --> connector --> into 2jz engine harness and through the firewall into the cabin --> input to Dakota unit --> output back out into 2jz engine harness back out the firewall --> same connector --> lower harness --> to fuse box --> into cluster with recalibrate speed

So essentially it has nothing to do with the 2jz engine harness itself, but it just runs along part of it as a way of CONVENIENCE. Smart stuff, defiantly makes things easier and more neat than having wires going through the shifter hole.
Don't mind at all if I'm not mistaken I think the lower harness is built into the engine harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2