View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #144
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoa whoa whoa. Keep the military respect out of this abortion. Regardless of the fact whether you were wounded or not, you're obviously pulling some suspect ass deals and in this case, trying to bend some people over Supa, or your wife wouldn't have to be stepping in to wipe your ass for you.
And just because someone "served" doesn't mean they did any thing worthy of note. Less than half of 1% (about 0.46% ) serves in the military as of today. About 15% of that 0.46% are in actual combat related jobs so get the fuck out of here with the "he served and protected your fucking freedom blah blah blah bullshit". There are a lot of people who serve that couldn't protect a jelly donut. A good portion of the military are bunch fucking leeches with dependapotamus wives and 8 fuck trophies back home being replica shitheads of their sperm donor.
SupaDoopa-if you're going to try to fall back on your military service as proof of your upstanding character, then post up your proof of what you were and what you did like you do everything else. Until then, keep your drama seperate from the war machines still out there skull fucking the taliban on the daily, only to get back to a pb to sleep in a mud cave and eat a cheese and veggie "vomlette" MRE. I let a lot of shit slide, not posting on dumb peoples threads, but when I have to hear every fucking day from some POG who thinks he rates a PH because some vehicle in his 75 vic convoy got blown up 1000 meters away from him and now he gets headaches, in his vagina, then come on here and read this shit. No fuckin way.
I know I probably pissed off a lot of others on here, but if there is one thing I hate worse than some ignorant civilian vomiting ignorant trash, it's someone who did serve, as an office jockey data analysis water purification tire changer, trying to ride on the coattails of the real gunfighters who actually had the fuckin stones to go toe to toe with the people who hate us most in the world, and do it willingly, every day, while brothers to their left and right get their legs and cocks blown off.
Soooo, either prove yourself and your claims or shut your fuckin mouth/fingers.