View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #148
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpkin203 View Post
I have nothing but respect for all the boots outside the wire, but honestly you would not be able to set foot in country without the help of ALL the branches. Personally, I load munitions on F-16s, Im proud of the way I serve and Im proud to be able to have a hand in watching the backs/helping out my brothers in the other branches on the ground. And to be blunt, people with the mentality like yours is the problem with the military in general.
I concur. It's kids who need a reality check when they get shipped over and feel what war feels like, see what it looks like. It sounds like you're straight talking out of your ass to blabber on with shit like that. Honestly, you sound like a 19D. Kids like that think they win wars when in reality, they fight in line at the chow hall for midnight chow on big FOB's telling everyone at home how hard they are. Our 19D's didn't even come home with CAB's but this isn't a discussion about what MOS you/I am or anything to do with the military at all. Clearly you needed a place to vent and completely veer the subject in a different and unrelated direction.

Atta boy.