View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #150
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh I have plenty of respect for pogs, plenty of my friends are and proud. And with the poseurs multiplying by the masses, if someone is gonna say that "i was this and I did that", just prove it. As far as me veering it in this direction, that's been the main topic of this page and some of last page too.
It's simple, be proud but humble. I knew this was gonna piss people off because everyone who is a pog thinks I'm talking to them and I'm not. My life and the life of my team depended on pog's on the daily. Much respect to those who do their job and are proud and don't feel the need to flex their air lats because all they do is their fob job and hit the gym. It's the ones that fell under some blanket of "we all get a CAR/CIB" because those dudes over on the opposite side of camp cupcake took a mortar. You're gonna claim it, so I'm calling you out. Call me out, I have no problem putting someone at ease because imposters deserve to punched in their mouth and exposed for the cowards they are. Like I said I knew some of you were gonna get pissed, the ones that take it personal are usually the guilty.
And by the way, a picture of a CIB above your name tape doesn't prove anything more than you went to a store, bought one, and pinned it to yourself.