View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
Perfect Balance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Perfect Balance is an unknown quantity at this point
Go faster. If you can't drift with an SR20 you're doing it wrong. I wasn't able to link the entire course, but I was able to drift every corner successfully at my first event, because I learned about drifting and understood it and just went out and applied what I knew and it fit like a glove.

People who think you just need "seat time" are the people who have been drifting for 4 years and still only get "ok" at it. Or they reach a certain point and simply don't get any better because they learned bad technique and developed bad habits from day 1, and have only become good at drifting the wrong way. Like when you see a dude with a fully built drift car spinning out run after run and then find out he drifts with one hand on the steering wheel, and now he can't become any better because he's been doing it that way for too long to change without relearning everything....

Learn how drifting works, the physics behind it and how it's done, and then go apply it. You'll find that everything just clicks and you'll progress quickly.
Perfect Balance is offline   Reply With Quote