View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #167
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Those lyrics are quoted from a show we saw that night. I think they're rather hilarious. It was a white kid dressed up like Steve Urkle. I lul'd.

And you're 'what's wrong with the military' because most of us have more poise and self control than to go on a car forum of all places and start rambling about how gnarly they are and how they've been around the world putting their bullets in people. Bravo. They should give you the medal of honor.
the little respect i had for you just went down the shitter. i wont be buying anything from you ever. as a matter of fact I'm going to add you to my block list.