View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #41
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chuki_KA24e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
Very true, but I don''t think that is the internets' fault, that is just lazy people being lazy. The benefits of the web have far outweighed the drawbacks, imo. As for people being more socially awkward, that's just more girls for me to talk to at the bar since the guys are in playing CoD on Friday nights.

Says the guy from "Floriduh", who is arguing over the internet about how the internet is ruining everything so he can get his jollies off. I don't know what, if anything, you said has to do with this conversation. Learning archery is a betterment to mankind??? Too bad there wasn't internet back when you were a baby, or your daddy would have known not to poke your soft spot.
Says the guy who apparently can't read. I never said archery was a betterment to mankind, I said it was more useful than playing video games as far as skills and life experience are concerned.

You should really think about what you say before trying to make yourself look smarter than everyone else, it just makes you look like a tool...

My dad was killed by a drunk driver 2 months before I was born, thanks for the nice comment about him though.
Chuki_KA24e is offline   Reply With Quote