View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #21
EthanR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
EthanR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to EthanR
Let me try to help you without trying to sound like a dick. Though I will say this thread is beyond ridiculous to begin with.

First, basically everyone above me is correct. You can't just expect the car of your dreams to fall into your lap, you either have to build it yourself or spend WAY more than 10k to find an "exotic" swapped 240 that has a chassis that could pass off as new, which is basically what you're looking for.

Even with cars priced at 10k, they are generally run into the ground, or built with cheap parts. People build these cars with the SPECIFIC reason to abuse the shit out of them. You have to remember that, and let me say it again to you understand - people build these cars with the specific reason to best the shit out of them.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but that's the sad truth.

Plus, why would you say you'll have 10k in a YEAR to spend? C'mon guy, no person is going to hold their immaculate swapped 240 for a year to let you buy it. Also, there is no secret warehouse that holds perfect 240s in your price range, it doesn't exist. Promise.

So come back in a year when you have the money, get on the cars for sale thread and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

Best of luck, and god speed.