View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #15
AJZax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
AJZax is an unknown quantity at this point
If you want RS-Enthalpy dyno-tuning from Martin himself up here in WA state, just message me! We'll get you squared away! Interest is even higher this time!

TIMEFRAME is in the air, have to coordinate between dyno-shop, enthalpy, and all the drivers. lol
Target: Mid-july ish (not pro-am round 4/pro rd 5, I'm going to that lol)

Notable outputs on the dyno as of last session:
---Stock SR - t25, 370cc injectors, cxracing fmic, and unknown turbo-back with muffler 260whp (forgot psi)
---Stock bottom SR - ISIS 3871, beat up ebay fmic, turbo back (with muffler) , poncams, 550cc inj, 298whp 14psi (plenty more to go)
---Stock bottom KA24DE (NA) - stage 2 BC cams, ebay exhaust and intake 155whp

Price is $400 if you don't have enthalpy ECU, that includes dyno-tuning.
HOWEVER, we have to pay the shop to per car for using their dyno. It's $80 a car. I'm TRYING to get it lowered... :/
Still $480 is normally what you pay for a dyno-tune from a local shop with less than half the experience of martin lol, and it includes the ECU in the price. He also dyno-tunes AEM, vipec, power-fc, nistune etc.

If you have any questions, I can probably answer them. If for some reason I can't... then I will put you in touch with martin, who will definitely be able to

ALSO If you are getting an enthalpy dyno-tune with us, and you have to get a couple more parts and you're tight on budget, let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting you a hook up from passing-lane-performance or enjuku racing.

See you all there!