View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Ace Up Motorsports

I don't mean to flood the forum with different reviews of the same company but I feel like I've done enough business with Ace Up that I owe it to them to write an independent review. First off, I've never ever given them a deadline that they couldn't match or beat. Often times when I revert to ordering parts its always last minute and always essential to making an event or finishing a build. Vitaly has personally driven to shops to pick up parts and next day them himself for me and that goes a LONG way in my mind, customer service is top notch.

The next important factor to me (and all of you I'm sure), is pricing. I've never had to shop Ace Up. Anytime I order parts from them I know I'm getting the best bang for my buck. And even if I could save $10 somewhere else, why? When I know my orders gonna be perfect every time through Ace Up.

I'm not saying this off 1 or 2 small parts I've ordered. This applies to anything I've gotten from them. Tial 44MVR, Precision 6262, a set of ID1000s, all the way down to steering rack spacers and Tein tie rods. I've ordered a lot of things and my state of complete satisfaction is always the same.

One other thing worth mentioning, go check out the site. As a now converted 1j guy myself I'm rather jealous I didn't pick up one of the manifolds off their site. Lots of cool and custom parts offered, not just a list of generic drop-ship stuff that you can get anywhere.

Anyways, support the good guys. Check out Ace Up, give them a chance. Cool parts, cool guys, major props!