View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #153
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
I hate that I had to do this but I feel this is needed.

Today I called Phase2 to inquire if they had some parts in stock. In the past I bought an immaculate front clip and a couple of parts from them with no issues what so ever. Some of the parts I was looking for were a set of wheel spacers. When I asked if they had those particular ones I was asked if I tried the circuit sports spacers. I did have those spacers but sold them because they didn't work with the wheels I have on the car (wheel stud from hub would stick out and when the wheels were mounted on the spacer studs they could not be torqued down). When I told them this, I got a haughty response back saying that I didn't install them right and didn't have the OEM studs on the car. Ive had this car for about 6 years now and have never messed with the studs or hubs at all. I wasn't even saying that the circuit sports spacers were bad, just that they didn't work with my particular setup. I said I was going to get longer studs with slip on spacers and got another angry response saying that I had an unsafe setup. At this point I could not believe this was actually phase2 I was dealing with. I kept my cool and told them that I would think about it.

As of now I don't think ill be buying anything from phase2 because of this experience.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote