View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:03 AM   #154
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Touge, I have to agree that lately Phase 2 customer service has gone down hill. Drastically.

I had a rough experience with them about a week and a half ago. I'm certain there's a new guy working there, because I've been on the phone with them a lot over the last 4-5 years and I have always talked to Wayne, or another gentleman. And lately I've been getting a new person.

Anyways, I ordered a GTX3076 .64 from them 3 weeks ago and the guy I was talking too was awesome. He looked into compressor housing options for me no problem. I even called back 10 minutes later and changed to a .82 housing and he was happy to do that for me.

A+ experience right there.

The next day I got online and ordered Samco radiator hoses in black. A week later I hadn't received them so I called and asked the status of them. I got a different guy, and he told me they were not going to be there for another week.

No problem. But I called a friend that's in the same area and alas, he got them for me, for $5 cheaper than Phase2 also. So I went ahead and bought them from him. This was after Phase2 had closed.

I called phase2 first thing in the morning to just cancel the order. Since this is a popular part, and they tend to sell quickly, that it wouldn't be an issue.

Well turns out they took the part from someone elses order, and used it to fill mine. Through another company or some shit. Which sounded a little messed up to me.

I told him I wanted to cancel the order. His reply? "Nope". That's it. Thats all he said was "Nope". Not "sorry man, but can't do that" but just "nope". Rude much? Straight NO. Like I was a child asking dad to have a piece of candy.

I hung up and called my buddy to see if he could refund my money before I went and picked up the part. I was too late and he already got it.

I called Phase 2 back, got the same guy as before and explained the situation. His reply when I said "can't you just give that set back to the other guys order and cancel mine because it hasn't even left Samco yet"? NOPE. Again he just said "nope" but this time in an irritated voice. I told him what's the problem? It should be a regularly stocked item anyways, it isn't a custom made to order piece like the GTX was. And he said some BS in a pissed off tone and then told me a 20% restocking fee.

Now I understand restocking fee. Items are SUBJECT to the fee. That doesn't mean the fee applies to all items. Especially not such a COMMON item.

I felt like this dude just didn't give a flying fuck about pleasing his customer.

Phase 2 has done a lot for me over the years. They took back a faulty CS fuel rail without question. This dude would of told me I installed it wrong. And probably make me purchase a new one.

Also they have even personally delivered parts to a shop my car was at. THAT is customer service at its best.

Now this shit coming from some new dude I've never dealt with before? Come on.