View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #156
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Phase 2

I also have experienced some issues lately.

I have been a faithful customer to Wayne since 2003, and I have spent $$$thousands at phase 2. I always recommended people to purchase from phase 2.

There is a new guy there named JAMES, maybe he is the same guy we are all talking about. Any ways I stopped by once to get some parts, usually I call in ahead of time to order parts then I stop by for pick up.
So James decides to charge me, an extra $5 for no good reason, and also the tax fee! I was like WTF! But I did not say any thing to him, cause I loved phase 2, and Wayne is great guy. Usually I NEVER get taxed there.

A few weeks go by and I'm in need of a hks actuator, so I called in and James picked up. I tell him I want to purchase one, so he gives me the price..... $155.00 he says! I'm like WTF, on the website it states, it's $139.50. I told him I seen it cheaper on the website, so he tells me " oh that price on the website is no good no more, this is the new price $155.00".
I was pissed!! So I told him I would think about it, and might call back later. 5 minutes later he calls me back, but I don't pick up. He leaves me a voice mail, and says "hey Johnny, we actually have one in stock here I can have it sent out today, and I can give you $10.00 off". I was upset so I didn't call back, instead I ordered it online for the price of $139.50, plus tax and shipping. I just didn't want to speak with James again. He is aggressive, and has a little attitude when he speaks to you.

On the other hand, Allen is the other guy that works there. I have no complaints about him. He is kind, and helpful. Wayne is a great guy, and has good customer service. We go back 10 years ago when I was a noob, he helped me with a Sr swap on an s14. He helped big time.

I would hate to see Wayne's business reputation go bad, cause of some dude that works there.
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote